Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Blog

Wow! I couldn't believe I managed to build this today! This is my second "blog" actually coz I couldn't remember the password to my original one! Hehe. And since I'm getting married soon, I decided to dedicate this one especially for the occasion...how lame is that!! Haha. I mean...look at the title!! Say what you want...I don't care :p

And to all my friends out there who haven't seen me for centuries, you guys can stalk me now to find out what I'm up to thru this blog okay! I'll be posting a lot of wedding stuff here...so drop me a line or two boys & girls!
See ya..


3 comments:

  1. Ina! Congrats again. It's good to go through your journey of becoming a Mrs, since I am becoming one as well he he. Leh la kongsi2 tips kan. I'm sure ur gonna be beautiful!!! Update la selalu, jangan besuk nak kawin baru nak update :P muaxx - Shaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sha!! Thank you my dear! That's the problem..I tend to be really lazy. Esok nak kawen baru update kan. Hikhik. But seriously since my wedding tinggal 3bulan je...a lot of updates are coming up..I think! ;))

    ReplyDelete