Monday, July 13, 2009

TQ Girlfriends!

My hen's night last Friday was a nice one.


Thank God I didn't get to wear a tiara coz my friends would have made me walk up & down Bukit Bintang with it!


Pix @Westin Hotel are not with me. Kena tunggu Sue.


But GFs...I really appreciate the time & effort!


Kelly & Shikin...don't worry. I love it when you brought Aryan & Aisyah :))


Maybe you guys are the only one yang bawa anak to join in that kindda party!


We had a good time right :)



First time nak letak gambar sendiri kat blog nih.

Hiks..Enjoy!












3 comments:

  1. niceeee..u will remember this all ur life..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dialicious!..hehe..it was nice...ur hen's night lagi fun with all those games & cute outfits!..i'm sure ur wedding will be gorjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i baru perasan wedding day kite same ye :D

    ReplyDelete